Company of the Week Program
Our "COMPANY OF THE WEEK" program is designed to connect our past students with reputable companies that are looking to feature their products and services to the Mike Russ Alumni. This program has the following highlights/features to ensure a smooth connection. Please take a moment to review the rules and set up of the program:
- We will be utililizing Go-To-Webinar for the presentation.
- Presentation are to occur on Wednesdays from 11am to 12pm unless otherwise schedueled.
- Presentation is to be one hour maximum in length.
- There will be a one hour "trial run" of the presentation at least 7 days in advance of the event.
- Company will be provided an excel spread sheet after the class that includes the following student information: Company, Name, Email & Phone number. It is understood students will be agreeing to the sharing of this information as a condition of attending this event. In addition, student information may not be shared, sold or transferred in any way to another party.
- A $1500 deposit is required to the book the event. Any refund owed or balance due after the event will be refunded or paid within 72 hours.
- Cancellation terms: There will be a 50% refund of deposit 7 days before the event, 25% refund 72 hours before the event, Refund is forfeited if cancellation occurs within 72 hours of the event. Mike Russ reserves the right to cancel the event at any time with a full refund due.
- To enroll CLICK HERE